Saturday 6 June 2015

Blogilates beginners workout

I personally love doing workouts at home, you can do it at your own pace and its free!
My recent favourite home work out is Blogilates, on her site she has a whole month for beginners, she has the work outs planned out for you every day so all you have to do is press play.
Already I'm feeling a lot stronger, even after only 6 days of it! I started on the 1st of June at day 1 on the beginners 2.0 calender.
I have also done the first beginners calender that she made and after 3 days of that one I could already see differences.
Obviously you also have to eat right as well as doing the exercise to be completely healthy.
That's what you should be aiming for, your aim shouldn't be 'thin' it should be 'healthy' every bodies body looks different when your healthy.
These videos really help you stay motivated, Cassey says positive things to you all the way through her videos even when she's killing you with how much burn there is.
Once you've completed the beginners work out you can also subscribe to her newsletter to get free monthly work outs at a higher level! It works just the same as the beginners one, she has everything planned out for you and you just press play!
This really takes the stress out of exercising for me, as I don't have to spend ages looking for something that's right for me. I also don't have to pay for it which is amazing because I couldn't afford to pay for a pilates class every day!
I hope this has helped some of you as well!
Happy workouting!

No comments:

Post a Comment