Saturday 30 May 2015

ElleHartDesigns stickers review

I recently bought an oopsie pack of stickers from ElleHartDesigns, as I think every sticker needs a good home even the imperfect ones!
There was only 3 available and I managed to snap one up, and it was definitely worth the money.
It came so quickly and was packaged with love even though they were oopsie stickers, look at how cute that sticker is!

In total I got 9 sheets of stickers, and I'm very happy with all of them. They are just the cutest and im glad that there are oopsie stickers for me to give a home to, I recommend getting oopsie pack when ever they're available, you never know what your going to get but you know you will be happily surprised.
I might not use every sticker I got but I will sure try too!
 (The stickers I got in my pack)

This is how I decorated the first week in June as I haven't got any stickers for June yet and its coming around fast! I started to decorate the evening I got them, as I haven't had much experience with different months in the Erin Condren life planner.

If you ever get the chance to get an oopsie pack or any stickers from ElleHartDesigns I highly recommend it as you get a good selection of lovely stickers, their shipping is super fast and designs are lovely.
ElleHartDesigns on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment